Last Updated: October 4, 2023
- Collection of Personal Information
Cookies are considered “persistent” when stored by a web browser. These cookies remain valid until their defined expiration date unless the user deletes them before that date. Cookies are considered “session cookies” if they expire at the end of the user’s session when the browser is closed. While cookies generally do not contain information that can personally identify a user, personal information we store about a user can be linked to and obtained from the information stored in cookies.
- Identify you when you visit our website.
- Help manage the content on our website.
- Assist creators in managing content during website organization and updates.
- Store information about your preferences and personalize our website for you.
- Use them for security measures to protect user accounts, including preventing fraudulent use of login information and, in general, to protect our website and services.
- Help us analyze the usage and performance of our website and services.
- Manage the promotion of our services to generate interest and engagement.
If you do not wish to have cookies used, your browser options can be configured to refuse or delete them.
- Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide accounting and tax services in compliance with current Quebec legislation.
- Communicate with you regarding our services.
- Manage your customer account.
- Respond to your requests and concerns.
- Improve our services and personalize your experience.
- Sharing of Information
We only share your personal information with third parties in the following cases:
- With your explicit consent.
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- With our trusted partners who provide complementary services necessary for the provision of our accounting services.
- To protect our rights, property, or the safety of our clients and the business.
- Data Security
We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, loss, disclosure, or alteration. This includes the use of advanced security technologies and staff training.
- Where is Your Data Stored?
The personal information we collect is stored on our servers. Once we receive personal data from you, we will use strict procedures and take reasonable administrative, technical, and physical protection measures to safeguard this information against misuse, loss, unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure to ensure data confidentiality.
6.1. We have implemented standard security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information collected, including physical, organizational, and technological measures. These measures restrict access to your personal data to authorized personnel only.
6.2. Access to personal information about you will be limited to employees who need such information to provide you with products or services. Personal information will only be used or disclosed for the purposes for which it was collected with the consent of the individuals concerned and will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes.
6.3. Notwithstanding the above, you should be aware that no transmission of information data or other public-accessible communication networks over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and therefore, we cannot assure or guarantee the security of such information.
- Data Retention
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable law.
- Your Rights
If you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, you can request a file containing all the personal data we hold about you, including data you have provided. You can also request the deletion of personal data concerning you, excluding data retained for administrative, legal, or security reasons.
Personal Information Officer
Jean Modeste Toe
+1 (450) 999-5130
6300 Av. Auteuil Suite 505 Brossard, QC J4Z 3P2